Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Contest: Win a Signed Copy of Romantic Thriller.


On Thursday, I promised you a contest, with some graphics software as a prize. However, things have not panned out as expected and I’m not able to fulfil this promise now, largely due to events beyond my control.

My apologies for this.

However, I promised a contest. And, whilst I can no longer give the prize originally intended, I can offer a paperback copy of my novel. So, the contest continues, but with a signed copy of Breaking Faith as the prize.

To win a free copy of this novel that has earned many very positive reviews (see the entries under the Published Work tab), here’s what you have to do:

Simple; just answer the following question:

Q: In Breaking Faith, what’s the opening line of Chapter 11?

If you’ve got the book in either paperback or eBook form, you’re laughing. But, if you haven’t, not to worry. The chapter has been posted on the blog. You just have to search for it through the Archive, or by using the ‘Search’ box. Make sure you let me have an email address where I can reach you.

Please do not use the comment box for your answer. Send your answer to me by email to this address and put ‘Breaking Faith Contest’ in the subject line.

You have a week to reply. At the end, i.e. 11:00 GMT on 15 December, I’ll get my daughter to make a random selection from all correct answers, which I’ll print off and place into a box for the draw. I’ll announce the winner the same day, here on the blog.

Good luck. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: