Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 13 April 2014

A Long Book Earns Another 5 Star Review

I won't do this with every one, I promise. The book is very long, so I didn't expect many reviews in the first couple of weeks.

Here's one that deserves a wider audience.




5.0 out of 5 stars An epic novel and a classic of an epicApril 13, 2014
By Nigel J. Robinson
 (England)
(REAL NAME)
   
This review is from: Joinings (A Seared Sky) (Kindle Edition)
This is an epic novel and a classic of an epic. Those who love to immerse themselves in a fictive universe - whole, ingenious and meticulously worked out - will find plenty here to love. It works, and it's wholly brilliant. Perhaps its only small defect is that there are so many named characters that the reader almost needs a database to track them all. No matter. I've rarely read an epic novel of such power and I write as a PhD in creative writing!

I consider that quite an endorsement!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: