Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Friday 24 October 2014

#BookADayUK; A Reader Event For October. Day 24

Today, following the daily threads proposed by the Books Are My Bag.com promotion of
independent bookshops, we are urged to consider, 'A hidden gem'.

Now, what is hidden for some may well be openly on show for others. So, this, like so many of the others in this series, has to be a personal perception. I've decided to go with a book written by a friend, a work I think deserves a wider readership than it has so far achieved. Many books today fail to reach the readership they deserve simply because there are so many books published. This book, the second in a series, is a real gem. So, I nominate Linda Acaster's The Bull at the Gate. You can read my review of it here on the blog by clicking on this link.






No comments: