Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Sunday 5 October 2014

#BookADayUK; A Reader Event For October. Day 5

Today's theme is 'Favourite cinema/film reference in literature.' Since I can't think of a single instance of this in anything I've read, I can hardly have a 'favourite'. Loads of references the other way round: let's face it, many very popular films have their roots in literature. But literature that references film? Not something I've come across. I'm sure someone will enlighten me. It may even be that I've read such a thing without recognising the references. Film, for me, is generally something I use for entertainment. Not a 'buff', I enjoy the lighter side by and large, though I have watched some pretty strong drama. So, there you have it. For me, a non-event in the programme. But I imagine that's my loss.

No comments: